Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We've Moved!!!

Before Truly Custom Cakery existed, I was still here baking, decorating, and sharing my creations. This blog began back in 2008 as did my Facebook page, Stacey's Sweet Shop. But... then the cake requests were coming, loads of them, and I couldn't take the bulk of them because I wasn't licensed. So... we went through the process and got all the legalities out of the way and Truly Custom Cakery, LLC was born.

BUT... I liked my facebook page at Stacey's Sweet Shop and decided to keep using it. However, over time, it's gotten increasingly confusing for my clients and business associates because of the two very different names. So, with that in mind. We've shut down the Facebook page at Stacey's Sweet Shop and launched a new page for Truly Custom Cakery.


We'd be thrilled if you would join us there! We love interacting with everyone, getting feedback, ideas, and suggestions for future tutorials or recipes. And of course, we post LOADS of pictures! You can find us HERE. Or follow the link on the right of this page.

Photobucket

No comments: