Thursday, March 26, 2009

Steps to a finished cake... Part 3


I spent a little more time on Jessie's 2nd Birthday cake today. The little Mickey heads for the side of the cake are done, the #2 for the side of the top tier is done, and Mickey got a tail. Didn't realize till we put a mirror behind him that this mouse was missing an essential element. Ahhhh, the details....

Anyway, Matt was kind enough to take a photo with a mirror behind Minnie to show off the back of her dress with the nice little bow. At this point, I'm pretty much done with this cake until I bake, ice, and assemble.

And you have to love kids... I asked my 6 year old son what he thought of Mickey.

"It doesn't look like him."

"What!?! Why doesn't it look like Mickey?"

"Because Mickey wears red shorts and he's wearing pink shorts!"

"Oh, GOOD GRIEF!"

No comments: