Friday, December 10, 2010

Calling all Bloggers, Webbies, Foodies, and Big Shots!

Do you like getting stuff for FREE? Do you like getting YUMMY stuff for FREE? Do you have an online presence? Do you have a following? Do you get in front of lots of people on a regular basis who listen to what you have to say?
If so, then I would love to hear from you! I have something that I'd love to send you 100% FREE of charge. BUT in return, I need you to use your outlets to share your review/feedback/thoughts on the product.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to Stacey@trulycustomcakery.com with your name, blog/website/outlet, address, and any other information that might help me decide why I should share with you!

I'll e-mail you information on the product I'm going to share and we can decide together if this is a good fit. There is NO compensation associated with this offer. This is solely a product being shared in return for feedback. We reserve the right to choose who will participate as not all requests will be honored.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Photobucket