Sunday, January 10, 2010

Harley Davidson Surprise 60th Birthday Cake

This client was surprising her husband with a 60th Birthday Party. He has a Harley Davidson Touring Bike. It's BIG and he loves it! She wanted to reflect his love for riding in his cake so she provided photos of the Birthday Boy and his motorcycle so I could replicate them. I happened to run into her at the Country Club when I delivered the Cake and was thrilled with her reaction. I love a happy customer!

So here it is. Orange and Black Harley Colors with a modified Harley Logo to reflect the occasion. The cake topper is sculpted entirely out of gum paste and then I gave the bike a custom paint job to match the real thing.









Three tiers of cake consisting of White Almond Sour Cream Cake with Raspberry Filling and Double Chocolate with Raspberry Filling.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan said...

Stacey you are amazing, that cake is amazing! All I can say is W-O-W!

Diane C. said...

You continue to amaze me. This cake is just terrific!! You did an amazing job. I'm sure the customer and everyone else there was very happy. Very well done!