Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pink Peony's and Ribbon


One of the great things about attending shows is that you get to taste lots of Samples!!! And Samples are in abundance!!! On Thursday evening at the Savor Event to benefit Philabundance we had 3 different cake and filling combination's along with samples of our famous Truly Custom Crunch! Some of the guests sampled one flavor. Some sampled them all. And some came back for 2nd's and 3rd's. What can I say? They liked our cake!


Part of making a great display table is being creative with your samples. So I decided to incorporate my dummy cakes into my sample display and created this simple cake with a gum paste peony on it. It sat on top of the cupcake tree that served the cake samples. I loved the effect and am thrilled with how pretty the peony turned out!




Photobucket

No comments: