Monday, January 10, 2011

Toot Toot Toot... A little excitement and tooting of my own horn...

There are times when things go so well that it makes me giddy with delight! This past Holiday Season and the response we received regarding Truly Custom Crunch was one of those things...

It went so well in fact, that I wanted to share some of the comments we received regarding Truly Custom Crunch. Some are taken from notes, some from Facebook posts, and some came from local bloggers.

MAMA CHEAPS


THE BUSINESS OF WEDDINGS - CATER IT SIMPLE.

CAITLIN DOMANICO PHOTOGRAPHY

BUCKS COUNTY TASTE

THE SAVVY WORK AT HOME MOM


This was a fun one for me... I sent a package to Doc and Andie of Philly's Country Music Radio Station 92.5 XTU. And Andie just LOVED it! I was dancing around my living room when she posted on my facebook wall.




SWEET SUGARBELLE




Kristie Wooten - OMG Stacey!! I received your package and your Crunch is incredibly YUMMY!!!! I ate a whole bag by myself last night, I couldn't stop...lol Thank you soooo very much:)

Nate Davis - So here's the deal on the crunch... We were going to save 2 bags for stocking stuffers and eat 1 bag. So we waited till the kids were in bed and then as Jen was sampling the first bag she says "can you bring the other two bags in before we start this movie?" It was great. We ate it all! If I had a tub I would have eaten the whole thing. It was incredible!

Fran Simrak - Stacey, today I gave my neighbor, Toni, a bag of the Crunch and shared with her and her husband some left over pound cake from your shop.
She called me and said that the Crunch,"was the best thing that ever hit my mouth!" Then she told me that the pound cake was the best she ever had.

Thanks to EVERYONE who made this holiday such a huge whopping success! And stay tuned! Crunch is getting dressed up for Valentine's Day in a nice shade of Red!!

Photobucket

No comments: