Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Truly Custom Cakery - Coming Soon to Warminster, PA!

It really is amazing how sometimes we hit a wall and aren't sure how to proceed. And then by taking things a day at a time, God reveals His plan. The best part is that His plan is often far better than any plan we could have laid out for ourselves. Since I started making custom cakes over a year ago, it has become evident that I need to get my license so that my cakes can be offered for sale.

At times this process seemed overwhelming and VERY expensive! However, when the time is right, the time is right! We are in the process of getting that license and very soon, Truly Custom Cakery will be open for business.



I'm very excited about the future and can't wait to make your next special occasion cake! Stay tuned for the launch of my website and the "Grand Opening"!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the name, Stace!
Jodi