Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A cake fit for a Princess

Sometimes my work puts a smile on my face that stays with me ALL DAY LONG! This was one of those days! When Devon/Mama Cheaps and Lily came to pick up Lily's Birthday cake, the smile that kiddo had on her face had me smiling on the inside for the rest of the day. It added a spring to my step and gave me a burst of energy. It's one of the things that make my job so enjoyable.


Cake makes people happy... You can't deny it. But when someone goes out of their way to give you a cake that represents you and reflects your passions... well... the smiles from that are all the encouragement I need to keep on cakin'!

I mean really, look at the smile on this kids face!


Lily Bean's cake was double chocolate with whipped chocolate ganache filling. It was 2 layers of cake and various accessories to dress it up like the pretty princess castle she wanted.

Photobucket

No comments: