Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl...


Okay, here's the baby girl. Isn't she just precious! I think I know 4 or 5 pregnant people right now and every one of them is having a boy. Don't know when I'll ever get to use her, but I do love how she turned out.

Both of these little ones, are made using a silicone mold from First Impressions Molds. They have incredible products and the investment was worth every penny. All the extra details are hand painted or added. The mold only does the naked little baby. But the possibilities are endless.

Don't you just love her little diaper!?!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Stacey, she is adorable and her blanket is so perfect. Hope you get to make a baby shower cake soon!

Nicole said...

the sweeetest ever! maybe I just need to make myself a few of these for my baby fix! :)

Becky said...

She's perfect! Great work!

Marian said...

Beautiful work!