Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! The KitchenAid Stand Mixer of my Dreams!

Okay... so I've been drooling over this for quite some time now and just haven't wanted to spend the money. Sooo... I'd make batch after batch of icing, and split my cakes into more manageable batches... and when I'd overload my poor little KitchenAid (that has served me VERY well), I'd hear the poor motor start protesting... I have known for a while that with more and more cakes, I'd have to upgrade and the time has finally come! My 4.5 quart KitchenAid that I got as a wedding gift more than 10 years ago is now a back-up.

Say hello to my new 6 quart beauty!

I'm sooo excited! Do you know this baby can mix 13 dozen cookies in one batch??? I'm sooo tempted to try! Thanks to Kohl's Dept. Store for having a great sale, mailing me a 30% off coupon and for allowing me to use that coupon multiple times so I could earn lots of Kohl's cash and go buy my Birthday Present. Thanks also go to my Mom, Dad, Grandmother, and Mother-in-law for your contributions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.