Suzy is an incredibly talented cake artist located in Penndel, PA. She's been featured in several magazines and has won some local awards for her work. Our skills and talents compliment each other nicely and we are very excited to be working together. Please feel free to check out Suzy's work at http://www.CakesbySuzy.com. One of the things I love is that our quality and look is similar. We are truly a Match Made in Cake!
What does this mean for our customers?
- We'll have a showroom complete with displays and a place to do consults and tastings!
- Better Availability! With the move to a shop with commercial equipment, we'll be more efficient. We can focus on our strengths and delegate tasks accordingly. And that means that YOU will get better service AND a better product.
- TWO AWARD WINNING Cake Artists in one location! What could be better than that?
- A merger of our menu's which will give you more options. Over time, this will expand to include some specialty flavors. Stay tuned!
- More price points so that you can come to us for the big events and the small ones.
When is all of this happening?
We still have some details to work out and of course there are several different parties involved. We anticipate that we'll be open before June 1st of 2012, but we'll let you know an actual date as soon as we get it.
Where will the shop be located?
- We are still negotiating the terms of our lease, but the proposed location is at 315 E Street Road, Warminster, PA. (Bucks County)
- It has easy access to the turnpike, I95, 611, and several other major arteries in the area.
Will I still have to order my cakes well in advance?
Our availability will be better once we merge, but we'll still be a custom cake shop. And custom cakes require advance planning and time. You won't need to order SO far in advance, but you will still need to order at least 2 weeks out for custom cakes. More detailed and larger cakes will need more time. So it's always best to contact us as soon as you know you are planning an event where you will be serving a "special" cake.
Will you have a greater variety of products available?
Over time we will start introducing some new and exciting options. However, our goal in the beginning is to focus on the orders we already have in the books and make sure those customers are well cared for during the transition. After we are settled, we'll start rolling out some new options!