Friday, March 5, 2010

For all you golfers out there! A Golf theme cake with custom golf cart and sculpted golfer!

Made this cake for a client's husband's Birthday. Can you guess what he likes to do? My client asked that the cake show his hobby and I am really pleased with the result.




The cake is double chocolate with a custom peanut butter filing with chopped peanut butter cups. It's sooooo yummy. What a great combination. I just might be adding this to my menu of filling options!

Enjoy the photos. Everything is hand sculpted. The golf cart has some non edible pieces for support as does the golfer. But for the most part everything is edible.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Loren @ The Baking Sheet said...

It's truly unbelievable how much talent you have! Your work inspires me! :o)

Tammy said...

Awesome! The cart is crazy good!

Optimus Prime said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Used golf carts for sale