Thursday, June 4, 2009

Congratulations Graduates!!!



During the 2009 school year I've been working as an After School Program Supervisor at a local Private Christian School. Tomorrow the 6th grade graduates and after the ceremony, there will be a celebration for the class, their families, and the staff. I wanted to do something special for them as many of them know I am a cake nut and have been begging me all year to make them a special treat.

This is a double chocolate cake with buttercream icing. The graduate is hand sculpted from sugar clay. The little graduation caps are also edible sugar clay.



Congratulations 6th Grade!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have a weird way of eating cupcakes and i was lucky enough to have one of the cupcakes from this graduation cake. I pull off the bottom of the cupcake and put it on top of the icing and make a cupcake sandwich but let me tell you, it's a whole new cake eating experience after eating Stacy's cake. The cake is moist and fresh tasting and the icing is just the right sweetness. I recommend her cakes to anyone.